Friday, August 14, 2015

Sweet letter from Carol Ann to her daddy, Carroll, May 29, 1950

Sunday, 
Evening 
to Daddy 
written on bed
Dear Daddy,
How are you? I am fine.  School is getting out soon.  I couldn't write any sooner, because I was twwo busy.  Last Sabath I and mamma saw Lorna get baptized.  She looked very nice.  Mother and I sat way up fronnt so we could see Lorna better.  We miss you alot.  Sunday Ma, Lorna and I went for a walk up on George hill,


 Don't mind my writting but I was in -a hurry.

then we went home.
I didn't get time to write untill tonight (Sunday night).  The only thing new around that I can think of is that Lolly had a hair cut.  It looks nice.  I want one, too, for summer.  I hope you don't mind thou because I waited so long before I wrote.  I couldn't think of anything to write so I thought I would love to get a letter from you soon!  I have to go to bed now.
With Lots of Love,
from Carol A.
Write Soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment