Sunday, August 16, 2015

2 Postcards to Ellen and one unwritten one Ellen started.


May 30, 1958
Dear Ellen,
Seems as if when I'm home never find time to write although I think of you often.  Right now Mary Lou and I are taking a little vacation in Boston.  Flew in from Indianappolis last Sunday.  Had driven that far.  We have been seeing most everything it seems within walking or subway distance.  Today we are here on Nantucket beach just taking it easy for a couple of hours.  Tomorrow we are going with some friends of M.L. to Gloucester.  Sunday we want to see a ball game and hear the Boston Pops again.  We leave Monday noon.  Really it has been nice but I'll be glad to get back where I can see some woide open spaces again.  Love Margaret Pukham


post marked 1959
Just arrived and missing you.  Will see you soon.  Love to the Sweetest girl ever.  Bird.



No comments:

Post a Comment