Sunday, September 3, 2017

Marilyn and Rick with Janelle, Jason and Jana, Gary, and Leon. c 1998 (approx)

These where all pictures together in an envelope.  I don't know if they were Ellen's or Leon's.  Very sweet ages of innocence.  Anything written on the backs are in parenthesis, otherwise identified by me for clarification.



"Jana 12 1/2 and Jason Miles 17 1/2, Nashville TN"


"Global Trolley 4/1998"
I'm not sure of the words...it looks like global trolley.  This is Janelle Perez.

"April 1998"
Janelle Perez

"June 1998"
Marilyn Miles Perez, Janelle Perez, and Rick Perez

Leon Miles, Chris Turner, Jana Miles Turner, Gary Miles.  There's nothing on the back of this one, so I'm not sure of the date, but I'm guessing right around the time Jana and Chris got married.


The following 3 pictures are from Marilyn and Rick's time at Lake Anna.  I'm not sure of the people or the date except that I believe that it is Rick on the jet ski with Beth.

\





No comments:

Post a Comment