Friday, September 1, 2017

Flora Weston Peterson

I found a file that had just photo's of Flora in it.  It was so lovely. I scanned the entire photo and holder because of how they looked and the fact that I wanted to share that as well.  I also noticed that there were duplicates of a couple of the pictures.  But it's about the sentiment as well.  Ellen kept photo's that belonged to Grace after she passed.  So there's a picture with an inscription on it to Grace and the same picture with a different inscription to Ellen.  I also loved her sweet words and handwriting on the back of one of the pictures so I scanned that in as well.  :)









On the back it says "Rec'd May 27, '53"





Ruby Weston Dasher, Wallace Peterson, Flora Weston Peterson (unsure of timing is she is married to Wally at that point and a Peterson or not)








No comments:

Post a Comment