Friday, August 25, 2017

Summer of 1971 in Mineral and beginning of trip camper under construction

Today is Aug 25th, 2017, my birthday.  Ironically, I picked up this envelope to scan and it looks to be pictures of my 3 year old birthday celebration in Mineral.  There were no words written on the back of these pictures.



Beth, Cyndi, and Leon



Beth, Cyndi and Leon.





Cyndi, Beth, and Patti



Patti and Cyndi.  I still have the little wooden chair set that my dad made for me.



Ruth in the edge of the picture, Beth, Cyndi, Leon




I believe Lois Miles on the end (I'm not certain), Beth Miles, Ralph Miles (holding Cyndi), Leon Miles behind Ralph, Ellen Cuninngham, Bobby Morris, Linda Morris, Ruth Miles, and Patti Miles


Lois?, Unknown woman, Beth Miles, unknown man, Ralph Miles (holding Cyndi, Leon Miles, Ellen Miles Cunningham, Bobby Morris, Linda Miles Morris, Ruth Miles


Ralph, Leon, Elton, Ruth


 Elton working on the camper for the trip to Alaska





Elton, unsure of lady in the middle, but I am guessing Ruth's mother because I believe it's in Florida, and Ruth.

Elton and Ruth on the end.  Not sure of five to the left.  The two girls in the center may possibly be Patti and Sandy?






No comments:

Post a Comment