Thursday, August 24, 2017

Old childhood photo's of Leon, Ralph, Elton, and Myrtie


Leon wrote on the back of most of these pictures.  They were reprints he did in 1973.  And several of them were stuck together so it was some work getting them apart and not destroying them.  Just for knowledge of ages, Myrtie was born in 1917, then Leon in 1919, Ralph in 1921, Elton in 1923, and finally Ellen in 1925.


Unknown, nothing on the back


Alice Noble, Myrtie Miles, Leon Miles, Bobby Noble


Nothing is written on the back, but I know this is Grace on the right in a nurse's outfit.  I don't know who the woman is on the left or the baby.



Again, nothing on the back, but I believe this is Myrtie.


Myrtie, Leon, and Ralph at farm in No.(?) Lancaster, Mass. (Ralph was the younger of the three so I believe he's in the middle)

Leon and Ralph


Full cupboard in the N.H. home.  Elton and brothers


Nothing on the back, but I believe this is Leon and Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment